Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 289 - November Schedule

Well it’s 11:15 and I’m just starting this. School is great, but it makes for a long night. I was driving home thinking about where I was this time last year. We were beginning to get ready for Thanksgiving. Julia already had the house decorated. I would probably decorate it a little bit if I was going to be home very much. I would walk in form school and she would be on the couch with the TV going. More than likely she would be asleep, waiting for me to come home, but she would wake up and I would tell her about the awesome things that happened at school. She had already started Christmas shopping, but so have I, so I’m OK there. But she would wrap the presents. That will be a challenge for me this year.

Enough of that! Now to the present, I got my November schedule and I’m only working 13 days. That’s great. What’s even better is that I have from Thanksgiving to the end of the month off. So I will try to get to Lisa’s for Thanksgiving Day and the Friday following. Then I will fly to Jennifer’s for a couple of days. This way I will get to see all my family over that weekend. That’s good, because Julia’s birthday is on the Friday after Thanksgiving and I want to be with all of them as much as I can for that weekend. It will be a good time to see everybody.

Also I’m off the first weekend in November so I can go on a BSSM trip with Scott to Greenville SC for the weekend. It will be fun and another opportunity to minister. I had to work late tonight, so I was late for school. I missed about an hour, not too bad, but I wish that I had been there. We were practicing more of the prophetic in second year. School is definitely my high point during this time. I enjoy all the gueat speakers and the time it takes to do all the homework. I know that with work it makes me extremely busy, but I couldn’t imagine life without it right now. More and more that’s where my life revolves around. We do have our monthly Night of Healing Prayer at RiverStone this Thursday night, and that should be a lot of fun too. Randall Worley is going to be at school next week. He is one of the best, most thought provoking teachers that I have ever heard. I really can’t wait to hear him. He will be at Bethel Atlanta this Sunday morning, so I am definitely going down there to church this Sunday. I’ll see if John and Biddie and Bud and Cathy want to go. Shoot, I might ask some more people to come down for the service. He is so good.

It looks like we got some more rain tonight. That’s good; I’m ready for a little cooler weather. Fall would be nice. Maybe in November I will have time to get out in the yard and do all the things that “Julia keeps telling me I need to do”. Right now I still don’t have the time. Only working 13 days should give me more time to get it done. Besides, when the weather is good, I need to be riding my Harley to stay in practice. Yes, I know I will have to do the yard work. Someday I will have a Condo, maybe. Although, doing without a yard might be too hard. I really do like a yard; it’s just the upkeep that I don’t like.

Well, that’s enough rambling for tonight. The good news is that God is Good, and I am so blessed to have a job and be in school and to be able to see my family over Thanksgiving weekend. I will sleep deep in His love and mercy tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment