Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sleeping In

I was able to sleep in until 9AM this morning, and then I managed to stay around the house most of the day. We did take the grandkids to the park around 3, but it was a really nice day. I got up at 9 because I had a phone interview at 9:30. So I was on the deck with my coffee having an interview. In fact, I had another later on in the morning on the deck. I wound up staying on the deck working until after 1:30. It was an awesome day.

I was able to watch the birds and hummingbirds as well as get a lot of work done. It’s the first time that I have slept in or been out on the deck that long. It really was a great day. I really do like to stay home. It’s just that I really don’t get to do it that often. Sheryl brought me breakfast outside and I just kept on working. It got to the high 80’s I think, although it might have been warmer. I was complaining until we were watching a TV show taped in early Jan was showing all the freezing weather and snow. Yes, I will take all the heat you can dish out. It’s much better than all the snow that I was looking out at tonight.

There is not much else going on. Watching a little TV tonight was fun. I don’t know when I have really been able to relax like I did today. Even in the midst of work, It’s great to be home. Well it’s late, and I cant think of anything thought provoking so I guess I will call it a night. We have to get up early to get the kids up for church. Maybe I will have something more to say tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment