Monday, August 22, 2011

Coming Home

Well, it looks like school is finally coming together. We have the Speakers scheduled as well as the weekly schedules for the first semester. It’s hard to believe that it is almost here. I have at least five interviews that I need to do this week and I can’t wait to see who actually shows up. Today we had meetings for first year and the school as a whole. They were very productive and I feel that we are really making progress.

It was really good seeing the girls down in Ft Lauderdale and Sheryl and I really enjoyed our time down there. We are really tired of traveling and are ready for some time here at home, but it won’t be until after this weekend. We go to Florence Alabama to teach a Sozo Basic. It will be the first time that we have done a training alone, and it should be fun; everything, that is, except the 5 – 6 hour drive. That will not be fun. It is back roads almost all the way and I am definitely not looking forward to driving it.

Today I did my first sozo down at the Bethel offices. When I talked to Bud, he asked me if it was any different down there. There really wasn’t any difference. When all of the Trinity shows up in a room; it doesn’t matter where you are, it is glorious. The sozo went well. I am sure that it is the first of many that I will do there. But now, I need to start getting ready for the teaching that I will be doing this weekend. I will start that tomorrow after work. We are going up to the Meder’s lake house for a couple of days, and we will be able to focus on what we will be doing this weekend. It will be a relaxing time as well as a time to really concentrate on all that is coming up in the next couple of months.

Last night, I didn’t get to blog. I had been up since three thirty and it was after eleven in the evening when we finally pulled into the house in Newnan. Wh had a dinner at The Pastors house. It was the six intercessors and their husbands. The dinner was good, but what Papa did to unite us and rally us together as a team was amazing. When we left, we left as one unit. Sure, the wives are the “Eagle Six” but all together we make twelve, and what we represent is a prophetic symbol of what He wants to do in our body and it is going to really rock. It’s exciting to see things falling into place and coming together in so many areas. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment