Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 303 - Angels

The past two days have been very busy. On both days I left home at 7:30 in the morning and got home late. Last night was around 11PM and tonight was around 11:45PM. It’s after midnight as I sit here by the fire writing this post in my blog. Both afternoons I got off from work around 3:15, changed clothes and then went to get an early supper/late lunch and then to Starbucks to catch up on email and make some phone calls. Then it was off to school. I love school, worship on Monday nights and then our second year class is amazing. Monday night was interesting. We had a campus ministry leader from Ga Tech talk to us about leadership. He is totally opposite from most of us. He is very animated and loud. In fact he pushed every button of mine he could push. I didn’t realize that I had so many religious spirits still in me, but he made me see them. What he said was good, how he said it made me mad. Then I realized that he was doing it on purpose, trying to make us mad. We didn’t bite. Instead, we asked him questions and got some wonderful insights into leadership. We honored him for who he was, not for how he behaved. We passed the test. It was a test; he was poking at us, trying to get us upset and into a fight. It was an interesting night in many ways.

Tonight was totally different. Blake talked to us about the prophetic. He is the one that led my AMT about seeing in the Spirit. We were talking about the importance of making sure that we were hearing God, and not just moving in our gifting. Somehow the conversation moved to angles. The question was asked about our personal angle. Everybody has one. Anyway, what happens to them when you die. Blake was telling tis story about what he saw once concerning this angel. The angel basically told him that when you die, they get another person who is born. They then love and take care of them just like they did you. That got me to thinking, and as I thought, I silently began to cry. What happened to Julia’s angel when she died? I don’t really know, no one does. But as I thought, I asked myself almost out loud; “Could Julia Anne have Julia’s Angel? Wow, that would be great. Just think if Julia Anne had Julia’s angel, it could help teach her things in the Spirit that no one else would be able to teach.

Almost immediately I got this answer in the Spirt. It was a strong yes, Julia Anne does have Julia’s personal angel, and it can’t wait to tell Julia Anne about her grandmother. I almost broke as I pondered this. This is great! I can’t imagine her having anyone else’s Angel. I didn’t get a chance to ask Blake what he thought about iit, but I’m sure he would say that it should be true if I heard that strong from the Lord about it. I know that you can’t think logically about angles, but it makes sense. Julia was born so soon after Julia’s death, and in her room as well. So, I’m still trying to see Angles. I saw one in Nicuragra last march, and I think I saw one last week, but just barely. For those of you who think I’m crazy, that’s OK. Crazy is a relaive term anyway. Well, it’s late and I need to get some sleep so I can enjoy my off day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment