Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Time is Slipping Away


Wow, it’s been a long, fast day.  I worked an Aperiod this morning then went up to the house and packed up some more.  I brought a load of stuff down to Peachtree City.  Then we  went looking for golf carts again and actually bought a used one.  So I drove that home and then went to school.  It doesn’t sound like much, but I never stopped the whole day.

So tomorrow I do it again.  Basically the same schedule.  But instead of being at school, Sheryl and I are teaching our sozo class tomorrow night.  It will be a fun day, but definitely another busy day.  Bobby said that we should live every day as if it were our last.  I’m definitely filling every waking minute.  The problem is that right now I’m filling some sleeping minutes too.  I’m thankful that I have cut off so much of my drive time.  I’m saving almost an hour each way going to school.  That’s awesome!  I’m also saving at least a half of an hour going to work each way.  So that gives me more time to spend actually doing something productive.

Don’t worry, I know that this pace can’t be maintained.  Believe me, I don’t want it to.  As soon as the move is over I think it will get back to some form of normalcy pretty quick.   So, that’s a quick update for tonight.  Hopefully I will have time for some deeper revelations later on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment