Friday, October 7, 2011

Getting Sandwiched

Today was really a good doay. I was able to sleep until 8 and then I got up u get some things done. I didn’t seem to get to much accomplished however and soon I had to leave for work. I had a C period that started at 1:40 and was supposed to end around 7PM. Anyway, I was there for the duration. I wasn’t worried, I had tomorrow off and then I had to work a C period on Sunday. Well, about halfway into my brief, I found out that they really needed me to work tomorrow. They didn’t really have anyone else. Since I was at work, they could ask me and I would have to give them a rely. So, I decided to do it. I knew that it meant yet another day of work, when all I ready needed some time off, but Delta has been good to me, and it’s great to be able to repay them when I can.

So, I am being “sandwiched”. That meant that you finish a period and have to be back at work less than 12 hours from the time we ended one sim until the other period began. It’s really hard to do, and I hope that it doesn’t happen very much. But right now, we have to make up for the loss of the sim last week. So, I’m getting up around 3:15 tonight for tomorrow.

Then I work a C period on Sunday afternoon as well. It’s going to be another busy week. So, I’m tired, it’s late so I think I’ll call it a night. Hopefully I will have more to write about when I come home after the A period tomorrow. But until them, I don’t have much time. They are pushing community and I know that is a great need. So I will be prayer that the everything Papa wants accomplished, So, good night, I think I will go to bed. 3AM does come early.

No comments:

Post a Comment