Thursday, October 13, 2011

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes

This is supposed to be the easy move.  We are just packing a studio apartment and it seems overwhelming.  I can’t even imagine what it is going to be like when we start on my house.  Then we have to unpack and sort out two houses.  It’s not going to be a fun thing to do.  These next few weeks are going to be very interesting.  So, I am sitting here in the midst of boxes and stuff.  Tomorrow is Friday and I do have to run up to the north before work.  I meet two moving companies for estimates.  It is only for the furniture, I still have to move the boxes and all the loose stuff.

As I reread last nights post I realized how tired I was when I was writing.  I shouldn’t write when I am that tired, but I wanted to write last night. I might have to stop the nightly posts until the move is over.  I’ll pay it by ear.  I must have fell asleep in mid sentence to end the post.  I guess that I just stopped.   Anyway, I will try to be more coherent.  It’s been a busy day.   I worked from 9AM to 3PM and then we went by the house to unpack.  After that we went to dinner and then to the church office where we both were involved with Sozoes tonight.  That was really good.  I wasn’t looking forward to it because of all that I had to do, but it’s so great when Holy Spirit shows up and someone walks out in freedom.  That’s what happened tonight.

I’m writing this after helping Sheryl pack some more boxes and moving some of them down to the Envoy.  I think that almost all of them are packed now and we will see what Scott get’s done tomorrow.  Tonight it was great to hear Papa say that He loved me even while I was trying to hear Him for the person that I was praying with.  I know that He is in charge of this move too. Come what may, everything will work out.  Of course it might not be on our time frame.  Well, it is late, and I have to get up early so I think I will call it a night while I can still think straight.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment