Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday and We are Back Down South

Remember the skit by Abbot and Costello “Who’s on first?” Well, maybe you weren’t born yet. But that’s the way we are beginning to feel as we bounce back and forth from Dallas to Newnan. This morning we left my house in Dallas for church and then drove down to Sheryl’s apartment in Newnan. It looks like we will be down here until Wed afternoon and I will drive back to my house. Sheryl will stay up here and then I will drive back after work on Thursday. You get the idea. It’s hard to find out when we will be where. Tomorrow we are looking at another house in Peachtree City. I hope we find something this week so we can put an end to this as soon as possible.

Today at church we had Eric and Candice Johnson. They were great, but the worship was so awesome that there sermon was really incidental. It is wonderful when you are worshiping God, and He starts interacting with you. It’s really hard to explain because even though it’s a corporate experience, it’s still an individual one too; because He is talking to each of us in different ways. That’s what is so amazing; He can love each of us just the way we need Him to love us. The corporate flow allows the individual response. You can’t understand until you have experienced it. And today, we were allowed to experience it.

Tomorrow I’m off until School tomorrow night. It’s really going to be a great week because we go to Panama City for the beach retreat on Friday. That will be a lot of fun. I just wish Sheryl was going to get to go too. She will be here with the grandkids. So it will be a very busy week, but it’s going to be a busy month. October will be especially busy as we try to move, hopefully. Anyway, life is moving fast, and I am just trying to keep up. Eric was talking about knowing your limits, and I deed to define mine, because I feel that I am approaching them, if I haven’t passed them already. Well, I will pray about that as I work on my talk for Friday night. It is really going to be a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment