Saturday, September 24, 2011

Basking in His Goodness

In sitting here at a picnic table overlooking the ocean. It's dark, but I can hear the waves gently washing up on the shore. It's nice and cool out tonight. Definitely cooler than my room. I'm not sure how good the AC works in there. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight. Right now it is very pleasant out here. I an at perfect piece. Holy Spirit showed up big time at our service tonight and I was so blessed to be used as His vessel.

I'm in awe every time He shows up. It's exciting to be able to speak under the anointing. I know that if I wasn't under the anointing of the Holy Spirit then it would knave fallen flat. But it didn't. Instead His presence kept getting stronger and stronger as the night went on. It started during worship when He showed me A vision of how the people in the room were going to impact nations. It was an amazing vision. For probably the first time I saw and felt love for people I didn't know though His eye. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to speak. Anyway, the vision was very strong and I knew that I would have to share it with the group during my talk.

My talk was on fear and God's perfect love. It was really good because it was simple but effective. I know that chains and bondages were broken off even as I spoke. Then at the end we had a fire tunnel to break off all that had been seen, but not yet broken off. It was an awesome time of ministry. So, the night is over, it's late and I'm about to go to bed. But am at piece, knowing that I was faithful to do what He had told me to do. The camp is off to a great start and I can't wait until tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment