Thursday, September 8, 2011

Leader's Meeting

Today around 50 leaders of Sozo ministries around the southeast came together for a luncheon meeting. They came together for a common purpose: to make their ministries better. Most of the time was spent on questions and answers with Dona and Teresa. They answered many questions and shared wisdom and insight that they have gained over the many years of ministry. It was a great time and a great lunch.

So, what brings 50 leaders together to spend not only today but the next two days with their teams listening to two women talk. I think it’s the opportunity to do more in expanding the Kingdom of God. Community transformation is the key and we transform the community one person at a time. What better way to transform someone than to spend two hours connecting them to Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I have been doing sozos for about three years, and I know the basic tools pretty well. I even know some of the advanced tools , but I don’t know them all, and I need more instruction on how and when to use them. So I need this advanced training. I know that most of the RiverStone team will be there, and I hope that many from Bethel Atlanta will be there too. It will be a great day where you can all learn and understand more of what Papa is trying to teach us.

At the same time, I was able to get two interviews for school completed today. I don’t have anymore interviews in hand, but there may be one or two applications still floating around out there that I don’t know about. Anyway, it’s getting close to school. Orientation starts on Sunday and school actually begins on Monday night; I can’t wait. School is really going to be fun and to be able to be a part of what God is doing today.

So, here I am. What will I learn tomorrow? It’s just as much about impartation as it is about knowledge. It’s about the timing and use of the tools. It’s about learning to listen more to the Holy Spirit. I do know this. It’s going to be fun. I am surrounded with like minded believers who are going after the same things that I am. It’s exciting what God is doing as we press into Him. So, the actual conference begins. I say bring it on. It’s going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment