Sunday, May 1, 2011

Graduation Day

Today has been a whirlwind. I was up at 2:45 in Winter Park and then the drive to Tampa and the flight home. It was a good flight but it was full. I was blessed to have an exit row seat, and was able to stretch out and sleep the whole flight. Here it is after midnight and I still can’t figure out where the day went. I spent the day with a good friend. We went bike riding this afternoon and then I had to be at graduation at 4:30. It was 8PM when we finally left the graduation service but it was very good.

So, here I am a second year graduate of the Bethel Atlanta School of Supernatural Ministry. That is hard to believe. What is even harder to believe is what I will be doing next year. I talked about my dream job of being able to help with the school. I was certainly willing to go to third year in order to be involved. Well, God is good! In case you didn’t believe it I have some more proof. Next year I am going to be on staff with the School. I will be Scott’s assistance and helping run first year. It’s more of a dream than I have been able to imagine. It will be busy, especially on Monday and Tuesday.

So I will be at school next year. I know that I need a little break, but I am already anticipating next years class and all that we can do to help get it started. I am really excited. But for now I can hardly hold my eyes open. I promise I will have a better post tomorrow night. But for now that’s it. Today was a great day , and I am not looking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment