Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Late Night

Well, here I am again writing this post after midnight. It’s the third night in a row that I have been working late. I have one more night to go. Then I have Thursday off and switch to early mornings on Friday. It will be good to get back into a routine of early periods rather than late periods. Well, today was pretty productive.

First I had to go back to the Douglas Co courthouse and sign part of my passport application that I didn’t sign yesterday. That took about an hour and a half. Then I came home and got a run in. After my run, I did a sozo at RiverStone. That was great, and then I went to do some shopping before I went to work. Work was fine We got in a little earlier, so I got home a few minutes out.

I’m really tired tonight and I hope to sleep a little in the morning. It was good to talk with the girls this afternoon. I miss both of them a lot. It will be good to see them in June. It will really be good to have all the grandkids together for a while. I know with Lisa in Alaska and Jennifer in south Florida it will be very hard to get the girls together at all. Tonight I really don’t have a whole lot to say. I’m beginning to wonder if this daily blog has run it’s course and now it is time to move on to something else. This is the 485th straight day of writing. No wonder I am burned out. I’m going to end for the night, get some rest and see if I can focus tomorrow night. I don’t want to waste time writing if I don’t have anything to say. We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment