Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Prophet Comes to Town

Matthew 10:41 says “Anyone who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet's reward.” Tonight there was a prophet in the house at Bethel Atlanta, and he will be at school tomorrow night. Bobby Conner flew in for about 24 hours and it was great to have him in Atlanta. He is a true prophet that can read the hidden secrets of your heart, but he walks in such love and grace that you forget about his gifting as he tells stories and then wraps them up as a object lesson wrapped up in scripture. I don’t remember ever hearing someone quote so much scripture from memory. Bobby came from a Southern Baptist background. He was raised in Texas. But unlike most of us, he has seen the dead raised and many, many miraculous healings. I don’t have time to go into everything he said tonight, but it was very good just sitting under His anointing. The prophetic is “caught” as much as “taught”. I’m sure my ability just got better sitting at the feet of this man of God.

But it has been a very long day. I caught the 5:45 flight out of Ft Lauderdale this morning, went to Bethel Atlanta and then to L5P for out reach. Then we had dinner and then back to church. I just got home and I have an early wake up tomorrow for an A period. I’m slowly getting better, but I still am nowhere near 100% so I am declaring healing over my body tonight and deep rest as I sleep. I still haven’t planned tomorrow’s day yet except for the fact I know I work early and have school tomorrow night. I’ll make my decision tomorrow morning as to what I will do the rest of the day.

I believe Steve Hale was right today when he said that this was a day to activate hope. When a prophet comes to town things shift. Things are shifting in the Spirit and will be evident in the physical. It is not a coincidence that Kris Valletton and Bobby Conner have come to Atlanta so close together. It brings a multiplier to the things of the Spirit. I’m really looking forward to school tomorrow but first I have to get through work. So I guess this is all for this post. Hopefully I will be able to fill in the gaps tomorrow. But I go to bed knowing that I am walking in the favor of the Lord, and the favor of man and this favor is making a way for me in the Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment