Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Miraculous Healing

A friend from school’s wife has been in the hospital for 13 days. She went in with viral pneumonia in both lungs. She was coughing up blood and all four of her lobes in her lungs were bleeding. Her blood pressure was dropping and she was touch and go for many days. In face, she hadn’t gotten better in 12 days. Her situation reminded me so much of Julia’s. She died of pneumonia in both lungs so bad that her lungs filled with fluid and her body shut down. She died in less than 24 hours from when we went to the emergency room. When I found out about my friend, I called him from Nicaragua and told him that I was praying for him. I told him that I was asking Papa for healing for his wife in retribution for what happened to Julia. I was asking for Divine Justice.

Last night we found out that she was still doing very bad. Our second year class called my friend and on the speakerphone, we all prayed for His wife declaring life and healing. We didn’t know that the Doctors wanted to operate on her today. It was a last ditch effort to clear her lungs of fluid. It was a very invasive procedure, but they said that she needed it to say alive. My friend was afraid his wife really couldn’t survive the surgery and recovery that would follow. He was crying out to God for healing and for her not to have to have the surgery.
She was supposed to go early this morning, but there was a delay. At 1PM they came for her. The Dr. ordered one more CAT scan to determine exactly where they were going in. At 1:45 she was brought back to the room. There was no surgery. The CAT scan revealed that there was no more fluid in any of her lungs. This is a tremendous healing! I have been giving thanks to God all day long. When the testimony was shared at school tonight, the place went wild.

God heard our prayers and healed her. I’m sure she till has a ways to go before she comes home, but His goodness will prevail. I’ve seen my first case of Divine Justice for Julia’s death. I’m going to see much more. I’m sure that Julia was interceding on her behalf in heaven as well. We saw many healings in Nicaragua. I know that we are going to see more here at home as well.

But the mysteries of God remain. How can we pray for one and they get healed, while another doesn’t. I don’t know. It’s not my job to explain God; it’s only my job to trust Him. Why do I still have a bad cold after receiving prayer? I don’t know. But I don’t have to know or explain; all I have to do is obey. He told us to heal the sick, and to the best of my ability I am going to put myself into situations where He has to show up and heal them. He does the healing, but He has chosen to use us as vessels for His healing.

Every time I see or hear of a divine healing I will rejoice because that is a victory for me whether I prayed or not. It’s just my job to be faithful and trust. Thank you Papa for the healing, please let me see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment