Sunday, March 6, 2011

Home Again

Well, it’s late, and I am very tired so this post will probably be very short tonight. I am home, and that is good. We went to the parliament today and then to the presidential palace to pray for the government of Nicaragua. It was a great time and I know that we were supposed to be right where we were.

The flight home was fine. I sat in first class and was served a meal and watched a movie. I didn’t sleep, and that was probably a mistake. But it is really good to be home. I am going to Bethe Atlanta in the morning to meet with Russell Black. He is in town and I didn’t get to see him tonight.

The trip was awesome, and I have to decompress, but not tonight. I will try to process what God is trying to do with me as I sort all that has gone on within me for the past two weeks. But for right now, I’m just glad to be home. I think that is it for the night. Hopefully I will make more sense tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment