Sunday, February 27, 2011

Releasing the Army

Well, I woke up to 4 inches of snow. That much snow would have paralyzed Atlanta, but didn’t even phase Salt Lake City. They even had the hotel parking lot completely free of snow before we left this morning. Since I didn’t get to bed until about 2AM Salt Lake time, we sort of slept in this morning. That’s a good thing since we are about to get on the flight to Atlanta in about thirty minutes.

Today was another awesome day. My workshop on running your own race went very well. I had a room full of students, probably about fifty or so, and Holy Spirit showed up to lead the workshop. I talked and exhorted them, led them in prayers of forgiveness and called them into their destiny for about an hour and fifteen minutes. I think it could have been a little better, but I was pleased, and everyone seemed to like it.

This afternoon at lunch about 40 kids went to the mall. They wound up in the food court, standing on chairs asking if anyone needed healing. They prayed for some people, and I think they saw some healings. It was the beginning of the release of an army of God in Salt Lake City. Tonight was amazing. Worship was over the charts, and we wound up doing some prophetic worship. The worship leader was being led by the Spirit and was making up words as he went along.

They were so good, I wrote some of them down, and then I felt Holy Spirit begin to add some more to what I had written. The following really tells what went on this week better than I could. “The army is marching. You can hear the army of God marching across the land. With love in their hearts and oil in their hands. Hear the sounds. Let your voice thunder over this region God. Let your voice be heard, Lion of Judah, lion of Judah. Let the rebellion begin. Not a political rebellion, but a spiritual rebellion. A rebellion against dead works and religious systems based on law. A rebellion against the American dream or any other dream that is not inspired by the Kingdom of God. A rebellion against all other gods but Him. Let the rebellion begin. Lion of Judah have your way.

That’s it for tonight. I’m boarding the flight to Atlanta. Next blog will be from Nicaragua.

No comments:

Post a Comment