Tuesday, February 16, 2010

day 37 - New perspectives

I'm writing this tonight, but I might have to post it tomorrow> I'm at Starbucks in Peachtree City. I just finished BSSM, and am spending the night with my Dad before driving to Mobile tomorrow morning. He doesn't have wireless, and I'm not sure I will be able to find any place to upload my post. Today was a good day, very busy. School was great tonight also.

I heard a quote from Dr. Seuss that really hit me in a good way. "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because of what you had." Tonight I am smiling. If I don't find any other wireless access, this will be it for tonight.

I'm looking forward to seeing Lisa, Anna Roan and Julia Anne tomorrow. God is really, really good.

2 comments:

  1. I love the quote and I love that you are smiling...I got a picture of Julia smiling over you, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome that you're doing BSSM.

    And I like that quote too!

    I notice how you see God in movies, books, whatever you are doing... and I am actively looking and listening for Him in those things in my life. In fact, Janet Karr was talking about book called Window to the Soul (or something like that) and it sounds like that"s what the book is about.

    ReplyDelete