Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last Night at School

Tonight was mi last night as a student at BASSM. It was probably one of the best nights in the two years of school. I would say it was Awesome, but that doesn’t describe it. I’m not sure I can do it justice writing about it. It was such a beautiful thing. I was beautiful in an artistic and creative way, and it was even more beautiful in a spiritual way. We had a Renaissance festival. The first meaning of Renaissance is rebirth or revival. Even though it relates to artistic renewal and revival you get the idea for our festival.

All the staff dressed up in period costumes and there were different stations where we, the students went to get blessed. It was unbelievable. Steve and Lindy Hale, the pastors of Bethel Atlanta were dressed as King and Queen. They had a big sword and were knighting everyone and giving prophetic words. Scott and Lacey were dressed as an archer and a lady. They were cutting off heads and unlocking hearts. There were many more stations and we spent the evening going from station to station.

I got numerous confirming words of things that Papa had already spoken to me. It was totally awesome and such a blessing. I know that we all were blessed beyond belief. What a way to end the school year. The staff outdid themselves and it is a night that we will all remember. My words were too personal to talk about in this forum, but they were all right on and I know that everything that is going on in my life right now is His will for me. There is no doubt.

So now, all that we have left is graduation on Saturday night. I know that is going to be fun, and I am so glad that it will be up here at RiverStone. I hope that all those who are thinking about coming next year will come to graduation. I will probably go out to dinner with some of the group afterwards. I know that now everyone’s focus will be on what they are doing next year. I know now, but I can’t say yet. I think that I will be able to talk more about it after I graduate. I do know that it is going to be awesome as well. God is so good.

It’s awfully late. I didn’t get home until after 11:30 and I am too tired to write any more. I think that I will go to bed and dream about all that happened tonight. Tomorrow should be a good day. I’m off.

No comments:

Post a Comment