Monday, April 11, 2011

A Good Day Off

Well, I had my first day off in seven days. It was very good not to have to go in to work this morning. Sitting here right now it looks like I didn’t get a lot done. But I did get a run in and a short ride on my Harley. Besides that, I got the Mazda to the shop and got some clothes dried. Like I said, it doesn’t seem like I got a lot done. Yes, I did read some and also got in a short nap. The day was cut short by having to drive down for school, but it was a very good day.

Tonight at school we had a healing room again. We probably had around 30 – 40 people come. We were busy praying for them. It was a good night, and I know that some were healed, although I haven’t heard any testimonies yet. Then we went upstairs with second year and we had a time of inner healing and forgiveness over relationships. So over all, it was a very good night and a great day.

We are fast running out of time for school. This Saturday we are supposed to do our Father – Son day project. But right now I don’t think we have enough registered to make a decision to have it. The OM building cost 350 and I don’t think we have enough people to pay for the building, let alone cover the lunch and other expenses. That’s too bad, it would have been fun to do. I guess we will just have to wait and see, but I will have to go ahead and prepare my talk to the fathers.

Tomorrow the Air Conditioning repairman comes at 8AM. Hopefully he will be able to fix it cheaply. After that I am going down to Callaway Gardens with friends. We plan on doing some bike riding. I don’t know if the azaleas are still in bloom or not. I sure hope that they are. After that I will come back for school. It will definitely be a full day, but hopefully an enjoyable one. Then I get back to work on Wed morning. It’s still raining right now. The good thing is that the rain has lowered the temperature outside and I have been able to begin to lower the inside temperature.

I think that is all for tonight. It’s not a very exciting post, but I’m tired and it’s getting late. Until tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment