Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 62 - Back Home

I’ve never understood the Atlanta airport. Yes, I know they are building a new international terminal. From the looks of the progress on construction it should be ready by 2020. But for years, especially after 9-11 and even before going through international customs is a nightmare. First you clear security, then you recheck your checked bag to get it to the main terminal. Then you have to go through security again, which is total rubbish. Today my flight took 3 hours and 15 minutes. Then it took me 2 hours and 5 minutes to get through customs and get my bag at the main terminal. I only waited 1 hour and 10 minutes to get my bag. I might still be there except I found it on the carousel next to the one it should have been on. What a zoo!
Anyway it’s good to be home, except that it is cold. I can’t wait for church tomorrow, but first I have to deal with clothes to wash and food to buy at the grocery store. All the mundane but necessary tasks we still have to do. I’m still processing the trip and all God did. All I can say is that I love Him and His goodness. So this is all for tonight I need some sleep. I’ll process more tomorrow. It is always good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment