Saturday, December 3, 2011

Short and Sweet


Well I know that tonight’s blog will be short, but I will just have to assume it is sweet. That is for you to judge.  Anyway, this is a quick recap of the past two days.  I did get to the gym yesterday morning.  It was one of the few things that I did alone yesterday.  Dec 2 was Sheryl’s birthday, and I took her to lunch at Teds, and then last night we took Scott, Lacey and the Kids with us to see the Christmas lights at Calaway Gardens.  I have seen them before, but because they change each year I was more than happy to take her along with them.
 
It was really a great night, but we didn’t get home until after 11 and I had an A period this morning.  Needless to say, I didn’t do my blog last night because it was so late.  Tonight we had a sozo party at the house. I think there were 16 people here.  We had a couple of new people who have just joined the team, and then some of the older team members.  Their spouses came to and it made for a nice evening.  We also saw Dad and Allene today too. They came over to see the house.  I think that they liked it too.

The party is over, but I have an A period again tomorrow so I am going to cut this short.  Until Tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment