Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life Moves Quickly

Today was another fast day. It seems that I just had time to get up, get a few things done and then go to work again. I have one more day to work this week. It will be five periods in four days. June, it seems is just as busy as May. I know that is not true, but today it seems that way. So I work tomorrow afternoon and them I am off for three days. Sometime this month I need to get a jump seat ride in. It will be a quick flight somewhere. Anyway, life is moving faster and faster.

I am really looking at everything that is going on. I know that I need to spend some more time on school. I’m not falling behind, but to keep up I need to spend at least a couple of hours a week on emails and then even more time with interviews. The problem is I find myself wanting to do nothing except spend time with Sheryl. I don’t understand how god made us or why He made us the way He did. I can deal with loneliness. I have been dealing with it for almost a year and a half. The problem comes when you really like someone, and just want to be near them. It’s really a good problem, but it tends to mess up your schedule.

Tomorrow I work and then I will go to the Marietta Vineyard where Sheryl and Terry are leading a Sozo training session. There are a lot of things I could do, but I want to be there, so I will. Saturday is the same. I have a lot to do, but I will be there to support and pray for her. So, my schedule of accomplishing the tasks that need to be accomplished gets pushed farther and farther away. Welcome to my world.

That’s what I told Sheryl when she asked me if I was always this busy. I know that I am busy when I don’t have time to watch TV. I used to watch three to four hours a night. But since I have been in school and now that I am doing all that I am doing with school, I am lucky to watch one or two hours a night. I have a DVR, and I record most of my favorite shows. Hopefully I will be able to catch up during the summer. Last year I had to give up and erase many of my favorites so that I could record the new programs in the fall. That will probably be the case this fall.

But I don’t mind, I had much rather be involved with Kingdom stuff rather than watching TV. Life continues to change so I guess my habits have to change as well. I just know that I have to begin to train soon if I am going to run a marathon. How I don’t know, but I must make time. This I do know, God wants me to stay in shape and to exercise, so He will show me how to schedule it all in. Yes, Life is moving quickly, but I think that He is giving me strategies to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment