Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Party Time

It's been an awesome day, and I can't begin to give You all the details in this short post. Tonight Sheryl and I celebrated our upcoming marriage with the family. It's the reason that Sheryl's son and his family flew out from California. We had all the kids and all the grand kids out together in one room. I wonder if that will ever happen again?

Anyway, it was an awesome night at Steve and Lindy Hales house. The food was very good, and it was a lot of fun, but after we said our vows, we had those that wanted to speak blessings over us. We were blessed beyond belief and I wish that I had time to tell everything that happened, but it is very late and very hard to think. I'll do better tomorrow, but for now, good night.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations to you and your new Bride!!!
    God bless you's forever.
    Blessings!
    Clarence & Lisadawn Hamilton

    ReplyDelete