Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Off to Redding

It’s hard to believe that it is November already.  It’s even harder to believe that we will be leaving for Redding CA in the morning.  Today was a great day. I was off, and I spent the morning studying and preparing for my talk at school tonight.  I was teaching a prophetic manual tonight.  I covered chapter’s one thru three.  It’s pretty dry stuff, but I was able to interject some life and testimonies into it that helped keep it lively and the students awake. I taught for 45 minutes and then we had 45 minutes of prophetic activation.  I had asked Heidi to help me, and she was awesome on the activation.

It was a good night and during the boiler room, I could sense that Holy Spirit was really moving strong.  A lot of the staff was absent tonight because they are already in Redding for the Leadership conference.  We will be there tomorrow afternoon for the Sozo Conference.  It really will be a great time and I am looking forward to seeing Sheryl’s son’s family in Chico after the conference.  The drive from Sacramento to Redding is a little over two hours and is very easy.  We should make it in plenty of time for the conference. 
What we really need to understand is that we are under Bethel Redding, and that their pastors really in many ways direct us.  Tonight we will have to understand what it is that Jesus really wants to do in our lives.  That’s not a hard to do, especially when we sense that we didn’t know.  I didn’t know it’s  going to be brighter that it has ever been before,

Hopefully I will be able to blog in Redding.  I plan on it, but the only reason that we won’t will be if we are too busy seeing friends and family.  It’s late, and I really don’t feel that I have a lot to give, so hopefully we will be able to test everything tomorrow night as we stand and say goodbye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment