Friday, July 15, 2011

Gearing Up

It seems like the pace is picking up. We have only been back from Australia a little over a week, and he pace is picking up already to where it was before school ended last year. So far this week I have interview 4 people and sent out probably over 20 emails, and it is still considered slow. August is going to be a total rush. Ten you and in us keeping Ava and Judah for four days, and you can begin to understand why we both want to go back to Australia : )

Seriously, I can see where we are really going to have to make time for each other, blocks of time just for us. It’s very important to get everything off to a great start. We have that start, but it will take an effort to maintain it. There is always something pulling on our legs; something urgent that needs to be tended to. But we have to press in to each other to make this work. I know that we will do this.

At the same time, life is going at a faster and faster pace. This is not necessarily a bad thing. It’s just that we have to understand everything that is going on around us. These are things that will cause us to press into Him more than ever. What is it that you fear the most? That is where the enemy will try and attack you. We have to be ready for that attack. I’m excited in many ways. I love the interview process and I love hearing all the passion and desire that they carry. It fuels my flame just listening to them.

Yes, I love life in the fast lane, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I know that we will adapt to our busy schedule. Even when you throw in travel, we will be even busier. But that’s what we are called to do. And I for one am excited to be involved. So I guess it really is time to gear up. That’s fine, and I am all for it. I just have to make sure that I can keep all my priorities in their proper order. I think I can, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment